Develops, executes and/or evaluates various digital projects that align with overall business objectives and strategies; these projects will consist of a mix of web/mobile, SEO, email, user experience strategies & tactics (as appropriate based on brand & target audience) as part of comprehensive and cohesive digital programs.
- Develops creative briefs, project proposals and/or project plans according to requirements established by internal business groups, evaluating requests against sound digital practices and system capabilities.
- Develops and maintains overall project timelines and associated budgets based on project requests; ensures any risks are evaluated, alleviated and communicated promptly.
- Executes projects timely, meeting business expectations and coordinating internal or external parties, while also ensuring an optimal user experience.
- Maintains knowledge of industry standards and best practices to stay ahead of trends and inform business decisions specific to digital marketing, ensuring the business’ online presences are best-in-class.
- Consistently monitors overall performance and user experience across all digital channels/platforms for multiple brands, delivering and executing recommendations for improvement to Digital Marketing management or business stakeholders.
- Partners with web developers to assess and resolve any technical challenges with digital channels, as well as delivering requirements for or helping to implement new functionalities on the Company’s full portfolio of websites.
- Plans, creates and executes content for the company's owned digital channels, including web, email and social media.
- Collaborates with agency partners to ensure alignment between organic content efforts and paid campaigns.
- Conducts annual competitive analysis studies on competitors' digital programs to stay abreast of potential enhancements or program modifications.
- Defines digital Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) and reports to key stakeholders as necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Skills Requirements
- Experience with Content Management Systems and familiarity with Marketing Software Automation tools preferred.
- Developed understanding of business-to-business and business-to-consumer marketing practices, digital marketing and customer online experience within durable goods and retail sales channels.
- Understands complex technologies, platforms and tools utilized to manage all digital touchpoints.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Organized with ability to handle multiple projects with limited supervision.
- Well-developed ability to communicate and collaborate cross-functionally.
- Fluent in English and primary language used in area of responsibility and/or location
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field, or equivalent education and experience
- Minimum of three years of relevant experience, including some experience in sales and/or marketing
- Experience with online marketing and other areas of digital (email, content management, search marketing) preferred
Physical & Environmental Requirements
Briggs & Stratton, LLC, headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, is the world's largest producer of gasoline engines for outdoor power equipment. Its wholly owned subsidiaries include North America's number one marketer of pressure washers, and it is a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of power generation, lawn and garden, turf care and job site products through its Briggs & Stratton, Simplicity, Snapper, Snapper Pro Ferris, PowerBoss, Allmand, Billy Goat, Murray, Branco and Victa brands. Briggs & Stratton products are designed, manufactured, marketed and serviced in over 100 countries on six continents.
Briggs & Stratton, LLC is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. The Company conducts all employment practices without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law. Briggs & Stratton also undertakes affirmative action to assure equal employment opportunity for minorities and women, for persons with disabilities, and for protected veterans.
Briggs & Stratton Corporation is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. The Company conducts all employment practices without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law. Briggs & Stratton also undertakes affirmative action to assure equal employment opportunity for minorities and women, for persons with disabilities, and for protected veterans.