Who We Are
We are problem-solvers, analysts, and engineers - all inspired and powered by changing the way the world interacts with data. Our roots are in data fusion and advanced analytics, and our passion is bringing together new ideas and technology all in the name of helping our customers go further, faster. Our software solutions and services are empowering our public and private sector customers to excel in widely diverse missions by helping them master their data and make better-informed decisions much more efficiently.
Where You Come In
Talented, smart, passionate people with outstanding ideas. That's what we've got, and we're looking for more - and we're looking for just the right person to lead them. You will take charge of a growing team of software engineers working all phases of the software development lifecycle to produce cutting edge, best of breed commercial software. You will also lead teams of DevOps, Quality Assurance, and IT professionals as the senior technical executive in the company.
We're seeking an individual who can design and implement big ideas.
In Particular, We Are Looking For Your...
You will lead, guide, and grow a team with expertise in:
- Expertise in software engineering with leadership experience excelling in managing the delivery of complex yet coherent end-to-end systemson time and within coding standards
- Expert-level technical management and engineering prowess to lead a team implementing enterprise-class Java-based servers, REST APIs, and user interfaces
- Experience building a world-class team of engineers, with a track record of identifying and bringing in top quality technical talent
- Ability to take ownership of system design and/or system components to ensure excellence in execution
- Ability to drive your development team's attention to detail and a desire to build, maintain and test quality code in an agile team environment while transitioning user stories into high quality, high functioning software
- Experience in coordinating engineering and product management leadership to ensure successful execution of product roadmaps
- Expertise in developing new software capabilities, serving as the senior engineer and technical advisor to the CEO and Executive Chairman
- Polished interpersonal and communications skills (written & verbal), with the ability to communicate proactively and effectively with executive leaders across the company
- Full professional capability to manage the administration of both the engineering and product management teams
- Familiarity with and desire to stay on top of cutting-edge technology
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related technical field from a highly reputable institution
- Master's degree in a related technical field - a significant plus
- Angular 2 through 5
- Java 7+
- Java Spring Framework
- Elasticsearch / Solr / Lucene
- Enterprise Security
- Graph Theory / Social Network Analysis / Ontology
- RESTful Web Services / Microservices
- Semantic Web / RDF / Graph & Triple Stores / Linked Data
- SQL / JPA / PostgreSQL / ETL
If you bring software engineering leadership and management expertise in these areas to the table, we'd love to discuss having you join our management team.
This is a great opportunity to become a key executive member of a rapidly expanding company building a sophisticated investigation and enterprise intelligence software platform. We're looking forward to hearing from you.