C & B Operations has an opening for an Advanced Service Technician at its John Deere dealership located in Sheridan, WY. An advanced service tech performs advanced diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and/or dealer-owned agricultural equipment / outdoor power equipment.
- Performs advanced diagnostics and repairs agricultural equipment/outdoor power equipment.
- Participates in Service Training programs required for the development of skills and knowledge.
- Prepares all reports and forms required in conjunction with work assignments.
- Accounts for all time on a time card and for all material used in performing assigned duties.
- Maintains current product knowledge of John Deere and competitive products.
- Maintains a clean work area and performs work in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Maintains condition of vehicles, inventory, tools, and equipment.
- Loads and unloads equipment when requested.
- Promotes and sells the service department to customers including service work, inspections, and parts to increase customer safety and satisfaction.
- Delivers parts, run errands, etc. as needed.
- Mentors Service Technician Apprentices and junior Service Technician.
- Follows all safety procedures and guidelines, and works in a safe manner.
Apply now to learn more about this outstanding opportunity with C & B Operations!
Associates of Diesel Technology (preferred)
High School (required)
5 years: Demonstrated work experience of methods, materials, tools and techniques used in the repair of power / agricultural equipment. (required)
Demonstrated knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems. (required)
Ability to use computer and basic computer applications. (required)
Ability to operate vehicles and equipment used for diagnostic purposes. (required)
Proficient oral and written communication skills. (required)
Ability to lift at least 75 lbs occasionally. (required)
Ability to work varying shifts, weekends and holidays as needed. (required)
Licenses & Certifications
Valid Drivers License (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
C&B Operations is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer