Current employees and contingent workers click to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.Clear Channel Outdoor
Job Summary:Drives revenue on our assets through a deep understanding of clients' needs and the local marketplace, coaching and guiding the sales team, and successfully delivering company initiatives.
- Manages and coaches sales team and holds them accountable against metrics.
- Drives for revenue goal attainment, both quarterly and annually while reporting, revenue projections and forecasts.
- Engages with a National Sales organization and their supporting teams to develop impactful and effective marketing resources.
- Implements targeted, customer-centric initiatives that drive revenue growth by leveraging appropriate resources and partnering with key stakeholders.
- Develops sales team through recruiting, selecting and growing exceptional sales talent.
- Leads the strategic development of marketing programs and digital strategies.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education, training, experience, or military experience.
- 3-5 years leading a sales organization with specific accomplishments in roles directly empowering sales teams, building relationships with all levels of an organization, and driving cultural change.
- Media sales experience; understanding of broadcast and internet/digital applications preferred.
- Coaching the performance of others to help them achieve agreed upon results.
- Has demonstrated ability to make business and staffing decisions while creating positive energy with the team; leads through all circumstance and challenges.
- Has extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others on them.
- Has deep knowledge of media and advertising industry, business cycles, key revenue and expense drivers.
- Has excellent verbal and written communications skills including delivering effective presentations and leading meetings.
- Is proficient in Microsoft software applications (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- Revenue and Profitability Management- Managing the revenue stream, using internal (organizational) and external (industry, market) sources of information to achieve the organization's chosen value proposition and maximize profitability.
- Making Tough People Calls - Reads people accurately; can diagnose strengths, weaknesses, and potential; knows what skills are required to fill a job or role; hires the best.
- Understanding Business - Knows the business and the mission-critical technical and functional skills needed to do the job; understands various types of business propositions and understands how businesses operate in general, Sales Management.
- Getting Organized - Is well organized, resourceful, and well planning; effective and efficient at marshalling multiple resources to get things done; foresees and plans around obstacles.
- Customer Value Management - Developing customer value plans to create value for sales opportunities through effective communications and thorough knowledge of customers and markets.
- Performance Management - Managing employee performance for success where goals are created, competencies are incorporated, and constructive feedback is provided for continuous improvement.
The demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employee must have the ability to sit and/or stand at a desk for a minimum of 8 hours a day and complete tasks requiring repetitive use of hands.
- Employee must have the ability to lift and move items up to 15 pounds.
- Employee must have the ability to see written documents and computer screens, and to adjust focus.
- This job is performed in a temperature-controlled office environment.
- Able to travel outside of the office 50% of the time for periodic corporate meetings and industry events.
- Access to a reliable vehicle and possess a valid driver's license.
LocationChicago, IL: 4000 South Morgan St, 60609
Position Type Regular
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. Clickto learn about E-Verify.
Current employees and contingent workers click to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.