Job Code: 6327
The Food Preparer is responsible for preparing food for facility use and may assist in planning menus and maintaining daily meal counts, inventories, menu planning book, and food orders. Adheres to National Patient Safety Goals as appropriate based on the level of patient contact this position requires.
INTEGRIS Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Food Preparer responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Prepares and portions food for patients, employees and special functions
* Performs various baking tasks
* Responsible for cleaning and proper use of equipment, and reports repairs as needed
* Coordinates standards of quality food handling with proper sanitation standards
* Follows food preparation and storage guidelines as set forth by the Oklahoma State Health Department
The Food Preparer reports to the Chef or assigned director or manager.
Required Physical Demands (Subject to Reasonable Accommodation):Keyboarding/Dexterity: Occasionally; activity exists up to 1/3 of the time
This position may have additional or varied physical demand and/or respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the Physical Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk Management/Employee Health for additional information.
Exposed to extreme cold, flame, heat, noise, sharp cutting instruments, cleaning chemicals, and wet hazards. Must use standard precautions.
All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.
* Must be able to read and write English and know basic math
* 1 year previous food service experience preferred
Children's Place and Spencer campus only:
* Experience with the Federal School Lunch Program preferred
INTEGRIS Health Edmond:
* Experience with cashier functions (e.g using cash register, cash handling, etc) preferred