If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk. We're looking for a flexible, energetic and versatile marketer to fill a new role with responsibility for the growth of our Industrial Distribution sales channels. The Marketing Manager-Industrialwill develop marketing plans, promotional materials and sales enablement tools to commercialize and communicate Molex's industrial products and solutions targeting our distribution channel partners, sales force and customer base. This highly visible role will work with the Regional Sales Directors, Account Managers, Business Partners and Global Strategic Marketing team to create and execute multi-channel campaigns to best achieve goals as outlined together with key stakeholders. What You Will Do In Your Role
The Experience You Will BringRequirements:
- Plans, develops and oversees the implementation of marketing programs based on the business and sales priorities:
- Develops marketing strategies that will deliver flawless and effective execution of all programs and tactics with specified distribution partners and OEMs
- Primary marketing interface to our distribution partners
- Responsible for effectively utilizing distributor/Molex co-op funds to execute partner marketing programs
- Coordinates campaigns with counterparts in other regions if applicable
- Oversee the implementation of marketing programs to support divisional strategic objectives, such as launching products and thought-leadership into distribution, existing end customers or entering new markets. Ensure alignment with the Molex brand while addressing requirements of end users.
- Set campaign direction/strategy by driving consensus among respective internal constituencies (includes driving global alignment with campaign strategy when applicable).
- Develop effective value propositions and ongoing refinement of key messaging to be reflected in all marketing activities. Responsible for developing content strategy, making sure it is designed to serve all marketing, social and PR needs.
- Expense planning and prioritization, in cooperation with the Marketing team. Develop and manage program spend based on divisional and sales objectives.
- Manage and collaborate with agencies, control expenditures, prioritize activities and maintaining brand equity through all tactics and deliverables, while also delivering against a high standard of quality.
- Define metrics to measure effectiveness of programs and provide feedback to Marketing management. Instill a team focus (internal and external) on measuring all activities against communication objectives.
- Support integration of acquired companies/technologies into the Molex "story" as it relates to the division's capabilities/solutions.
- Willingness to travel domestically (up to 25%)
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising, or Business and 3+ years' experience in Business-to-Business Environment; OR 7+ years' experience in Business-to-Business Environment
- Marketing/Digital Experience such as Search Engine Optimization (SEO), paid search (PPC), e-commerce/merchandising
- Strong understanding of industrial distribution channel and/or channel marketing
- Experience working in a B2B (Business-to-Business) sales environment
- Exhibit working knowledge of industrial market and competitive activities to develop effective marketing campaigns to prospects and customers
- Industrial Distribution and/or Industrial Manufacturing Experience preferred
- Electronics Industry Experience nice to have
- Strong strategy orientation experience nice to have
- Experience with CRM software such as Salesforce preferred
- Experience with marketing automation software such as Acoustic, Hubspot, Eloqua, Pardot, Marketo preferred
- Experience managing a co-op budget or MDF (Marketing Development Funds) nice to have
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:
Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work. If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact Human Resources at 470-548-7173 and/or ADAAA@infor.com.