Mood Media Corporation is a leading in-store media specialist that uses a mix of music, visual, digital and scent media to help its clients communicate with consumers with a view to driving incremental sales at the point-of-purchase. Operating through its two principal divisions; In-Store Media and Retail Point-of-Purchase; Mood Media Corporation works with more than 800 retail chains in more than 40 countries throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
Satellite Broadcast Device Specialist
The Broadcast Operations Specialist is responsible for working with the LE, SR, and DBS distribution units through the support of technicians, Independent Affiliate (IA)/Owned Affiliate's (OA), testing of hardware/software and internal business functions. Broadcast Operations Specialists are also responsible for assisting with and completing ad hoc project based work including large scale programming changes.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
* Support of Installations, refreshes and service swaps for the Encompass LE, SR, and DBS units
* Provide support of Service Calls
* Satellite alignment support
* General troubleshooting and technical advice of possible issues
* Perform quality control checks on all satellite broadcast systems for broadcast integrity
* Provide tier 2 &3 support of DBS, LE, and SR systems -- processing incoming calls received via telephone and e-mail to ensure courteous, timely and effective resolution to the support request
* Document support request and resolution information required to analyze trends and provide statistical reporting
* Perform client updates in DBS, LE, and SR control sites (muting, dayparting, adparting, program changes)
* Provide courteous and timely and effective resolution to questions received from IA and OA field offices
Internal Knowledge Resource
* Interface with Local/National Service, National Account Specialist, National Account Manager (NAM), Local Technicians and Design groups to ensure techs have accurate installation instructions
* Process IA billing for dayparting, LE and SR delivery services. Research disputed billing and issue credits if applicable
* Provide program lists for National Client Services, Client Response Center (CRC), Client Relations Representative (CRR), NAM and Account Executive (AE)
* Verify program availability for Scheduling, National Client Services, CRC, CRR, NAM and AE
System Administration & Maintenance
* Tier 1 and 2 support of assigned control systems, including health checks, testing and validation of program changes, troubleshooting and change control
* Assist with new client setups
* Programming changes (including extreme volumes of Holiday changes)
* Updating dayparts or programs for chains per National Client Service requests
* Holiday dayparting and program changes on LE and DBS (large volume during 4th quarter and early 1st quarter)
ESSENTIAL JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
* Level of experience required: 1 to 3 years
* High School plus 2-3 years of other specialized schooling
* Ability to provide service level agreements and deliverables
* Good interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning.
* Ability to conduct research into a wide range of network issues as required.
* Ability to present ideas in a user friendly language to non-technical staff and end users
* Proven analytical and problem solving abilities.
* Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
Mood Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran
Visit us online at www.moodmedia.com