The ACE Core BEV shall lead or sponsor all technical aspects of the Electronic Drive Module integration to achieve customer requirements, functional targets and quality.
Scope of work for the ACE Core BEV includes base powertrain adaptation/packaging, NVH, efficiency, performance and durability. The ACE Core BEV is also responsible for component and vehicle launch issue resolution, as well as, quality/warranty improvement efforts.
Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Single point contact for managing technical issues with vehicle team
- Manage cross functional engineering teams to meet eDM integration objectives
- Manage assigned development vehicle fleet
- Deliver quality targets while supporting resolution of cross-functional issues to address warranty and service concerns
- Support service engineering and MOPAR initiatives, review/approve service bulletins, assist developing service procedures/fault trees, assist resolution of 'out of production' service and maintenance part supply issues
- Support issuance of RRTs and field action documents, develop permanent corrective action documents
- Lead/support resolution of plant build and production issues (with SQ, logistics, purchasing)
- Support content development of owner's manual and or related supplements/TIPs cards
- Resolve related vehicle plant build and test issues
- Support FCA assembly plant launch