The Technical Specialist is responsible for processing and entering all mail – electronic and postal, into the Document Management System. The Technical Specialist also compiles documents received with the correspondence created by the Technical Processors for delivery to staff and/or clients. In addition, this position will also be responsible for various projects as assigned.
- Provide support for sales and service team as assigned by Manager. Duties will include, but may not be limited to items below.
- Facilitate process to get all paperwork into our systems including carrier website policy retrieval, scanning incoming mail, downloading from carrier emails.
- Bind and distribute paperwork to insureds/staff – per written workflows.
- Work with carriers as needed to get loss runs, client payment data, etc.
- Enter data into existing reports to track staff adherence with workflows.
- Work with business partners as needed to facilitate above duties.
- Agency Support:
- Process basic certificate of insurance requests with minimal supervision.
- Accurately and quickly enter data into the Agency Management System with limited supervision.
- Create proposals in Agency Management System that accurate reflect the data which includes verifying all elements: table of contents, application data, value-added service inclusions, etc.
- Accurately enter information into the Mod Master (or equivalent) system.
- Using the Agency Management System, market accounts to various carriers as requested. Maintain accurate, timely records of activities taken.
- Process carrier paperwork in accordance with written workflows.
- Review data.
- Issue insurance documentation.
- Create documents-responsible for accurate data in any correspondence.
- Bill Transactions.
- Work as a team with other insurance service associates.
- Follows agency workflows and procedures as applicable.
- Utilizes Agency Management Systems.
- Responsible for ensuring exceptional data integrity within all Agency systems and processes
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, Bachelor degree preferred.
- Some work experience required. Exception may be made for entry level.
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite of products.
- Interpersonal skills very important with ability to communicate openly, clearly and concisely.
- Ability to stay abreast of emerging technology essential.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with ever-changing priorities.
- Proficiency in keyboarding.
- Property & Casualty and/or Life & Health license preferred, not required.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities