Support product development through the process of software testing. Work side-by-side with software and quality assurance engineers learning concepts of application development and hands on software testing. Participate in the complete software development lifecycle. This includes requirements analysis, design, implementation, unit testing, deployment tools, and maintenance. As a member of a team, the job duties may vary, depending on the needs of the team
Key Job Responsibilities include:
- Able to write manual test steps and expected results from requirements along with user experience testing of software applications.
- Able to understand functionality of various external end devices used to verify software application.
- Perform assigned tasks as directed by assigned Manager/Supervisor.
- Produce engineering design, implementation, and test deliverables as capable with in the engineering discipline area of training and education.
- Perform duties in compliance with company policies, SOP’s, work instructions, Quality manual, and standards.
Junior standing majoring in a degreed program at a college or university. Area of study must be relative to either electrical, mechanical, software, chemical or biological engineering or computer science.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)