Manage residential loan applications through internal portfolio deals and walk-in customers. Interact with customers and public in a manner that will enhance marketing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Mortgage representative to walk-in customers providing exemplary customer service.
2. Interview loan applicants to collect and analyze financial data to determine the merits of the specific loan request.
3. Establish and negotiate terms under which credit will be extended, including costs, repayment method, repayment schedule, escrow accounts, workout situations and portfolio refinancing loans.
4. Assist customers with mortgage servicing questions related to payment postings, escrow issues, etc.
5. Support the credit control department by assisting with the restructuring or modification of past due portfolio mortgage loans.
6. Advise customers concerning financial matters.
7. Participate in community affairs to increase the Bank's visibility and enhance new business opportunities.
8. Maintain the public reputation of bank and corporation.
Education - Up to eighteen (18) months of specialized training beyond high school in a related field.
Experience - Over one (1) through three (3) years of mortgage lending, consumer lending or related experience.