Grounds Maintenance Laborer
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Centers for Disease Control, Atlanta, Georgia
Min. Yrs. Experience: 1 Year
Pay: $14.61/hour plus fringe benefit of $5.76
Hours: 7:00 am to 3:30 pm
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Benefit
- Disability Insurance
- Holidays and Vacation
- Cut grass, using walking-type or riding mowers;
- Trim hedges and edge around walks, flower beds, driveways, wells, etc. using hedge trimmers, clippers, chain saws, and edging tools;
- Prune shrubs and trees to shape and improve growth, using shears and other hand tools;
- Spray lawn, shrubs, and trees with fertilizer or insecticide;
- Plant grass, flowers, trees and shrubs;
- Water lawns and shrubs during dry periods, using hose or activating sprinkler systems;
- Picks up and carts away leaves, paper, or other litter;
- Removes snow from walks, driveways, roads, or parking lots using shovels, snow blower
- Spreads salt or equivalent on walkways, driveways, and parking lots;
- Repairs and paints fences, gates, benches, tables, guardrails, and outbuildings
- Assists in repair of roads, walks, buildings, and mechanical equipment;
- Cleans comfort stations, workshop areas, parking lots, etc. of all debris by sweeping, washing, mopping, polishing, etc.
- Maintain written and electronic records, document actions and present written progress reports
- Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment;
- Perform work and/or duties as directed in areas other than Grounds Laborer/Helper.
Four Seasons Environmental, Inc. (www.fseinc.net) is a 350-associate facilities management firm. Founded in 1985 and headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, FSE offers a very stable work environment. Our goal of 30 years remains the same: satisfy the customer and continuously improve. If you are looking for a nurturing company that puts the customer and the employee first, then please submit your resume for consideration.
- All resumes will be kept in strict confidence
- We are an institutional, commercial, full-facility operation and maintenance contractor and equal opportunity employer: including protected veterans and individuals with disabilities
In a corporate culture of positive reinforcement, we will produce excellence by continuously finding better ways to serve our client as we would wish to be served.
In a nurturing corporate climate where families are valued and continuous improvement is a way of life, we will treat our customer and our fellow employees as we would wish to be treated so that we will continue to be our customer's contractor of choice.
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- No relocation assistance is available
- Minimum age requirement is 18 years old
- Must be able to pass pre-employment and random drug and alcohol testing, background and reference checks