* 72 hrs/pay period - Day/ night rotation with alt. weekends
- (3) 12 hr shifts per week
- Certification from the Maryland Board of Nursing or compact state equivalent
* Frederick Memorial Hospital is committed to nursing excellence. To that end, we understand the need to nurture and assist new nurses as they develop and refine their clinical skills and critical thinking. The Nurse Graduate Program has been initiated within the Nursing Resources Department (Float Pool) to provide an opportunity for new nursing graduates to join FMH and prepare for job openings within the system. Nursing graduates will work alongside and under the supervision of a Registered Nurse Preceptor throughout the entire orientation to enhance clinical skills.
* The orientation consists of a 12-16 week curriculum with an opportunity for extension if mutually agreed by the clinical preceptors and manager.
* * Schedules will be based on the assigned clinical preceptor.
* * Candidates should be prepared to float throughout the hospital with their preceptor.
* * Clinical schedules should always follow the clinical preceptor work schedule and offer 32-40 hours per week of proctored clinical experience.