Inova System Offices
The Oracle ERP system manager will have primary responsibility for the management and functional support of the ERP solution. The ERP system manager will work closely with business teams across the healthcare system.
Relationship Management-ability to leverage interpersonal skills to establish rapport and develop long lasting relationships with colleges and team members.
Analytical, project solving and decision-making skills.
Ability to solve both complex and uncomplicated problem, articulating clearly a decision that takes sense based on all the available information.
- Results Focused-Drive to achieve or exceed targets and goals within determined timeframe, quality expectations and budget.
- Professionalism/Communication Skills-The ability to think carefully about the likely affected on others of words, actions, appearance and mode of behavior.
- Demonstrates high standards and good communication skills to vendors, suppliers and colleagues.
- Aptitude for Technology - Ability to learn and use technology affectively and quickly to manage business goals and needs.
- Manages, develops and maintains the function and technology of the ERP system.
- Maintains partnerships with the ERP and third-party vendors, supports the ERP system daily and involves vendor support as needed.
- Collaborates with vendors and consultants to optimize the ERP system performance and participates in leading scope/priority of ERP system enhancements as necessary.
- Manages vendors and contractual obligations on behalf of the system.
- Manages a team of support resources to include integration, system administration and security analysts.
Multiple positions available supporting the following business functions:
- HR, Payroll, Timekeeping, and Scheduling
- Finance and Budgeting/Planning
- Supply Chain
Work Site Address
8110 GATEHOUSE ROAD
Work Site City/State
FALLS CHURCH, VA
ERP Systems Manager, Supply Chain
Work Site Location
IT BUSINESS & I-F APPLICATIONS
Seven combined ERP application management and system analysis and support with progressively responsible assignments. Management experience.
Eight or more years combined
ERP application management and system analysis and support experience.
Recent/relative experience with Oracle Cloud Fusion ERP,HCM and EPM application suites
Inova considers all applicants and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability and genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization or other non-merit factor.