ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Thoroughly clean sinks, toilets, urinals, mirrors, tiles, counters, walls, stalls, vents and/or floors with cleaning agents by extending arms over head to reach all above areas. Adhere to cleaning procedures and instructions for use of cleaning agents.
- Thoroughly dust all furniture, pictures, and shelves, extending arms over head, bending and stooping as needed.
- Thoroughly clean and polish all metal surfaces, including elevator cabs.
- Clean and empty trash in all public areas.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis
- Mop all public areas on a routine schedule, daily on each shift, as required
- Vacuum public carpeted areas on a routine schedule, daily on each shift as required.
- Clean workout facility on a routine, daily, as required to provide a clean environment for guests. This includes floors, equipment, trash can, etc. Also the restocking of towels and water for guests in the workout facility.
- Clean pool deck on a schedule daily and as required to provide a clean area. This includes the placement of pool furniture and equipment. Restocking of pool towels throughout the shift to provide ample quantities for our guest use.
- Maintain trash and floor cleanliness in manager offices and Heart of House.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
EOE/AA/Disabled/Veterans Crescent Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Crescent Hotels & Resorts does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.