Gain hands-on experience working with the facility marketing manager to develop and build social media content and strategy for the hospital’s new Graduate Medical Education digital footprint and Internal Medicine Residency Program. With an emphasis on learning, an Intern works under supervision to perform administrative and function-specific activities while working side-by-side with team members in their area.
- Develop a brand awareness strategy that compliments the current BSWH system approach, but is tailored in innovative ways to engage with the audience of interest
- Create and execute social media and marketing plans and editorial calendar for the overall BAS Graduate Medical Education and Internal Medicine residency program
- Search, edit, create and organize forms of social media content including postings, graphics, short videos and other creatives
- Continuously seek out industry knowledge to engage with new platforms and trends to keep social feeds current.
- Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability
- Provides functional-area support in accordance with instructions and established procedures
- Gains knowledge and experience as projects are assigned and completed
- Learns to anticipate or identify problems and proactively works to solve them
- Uses meetings and trainings as an opportunity to learn how to function successfully in the department
- As needed, asks clarifying questions and communicates promptly and effectively with others
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- The intern will be comfortable creating and managing multiple social media accounts, developing content to inform, educate and engage the brand’s audience to increase awareness and achieve marketing goals. An exceptional candidate will have a working knowledge of the major content management systems and social media analytics, and be experienced in running targeted ads on social media sites.
- Impeccable oral and written communication skills
- Experience with major social media platforms
- Skilled in the use of verbal and written communication
- Able to research, analyze, and summarize findings
Location/Facility Baylor All Saints Medical Ctr
For more information on the facility, please click our link.
Specialty/Department/Practice Graduate Medical Education-Marketing
Benefits Our competitive benefits package includes*:
Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
- EXPERIENCE - Minimum/no experience required
-Must be enrolled in a current marketing/ communications degree program
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to ensuring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.