* Daily interior cleaning of the building including emptying waste receptacles, debris and trash removal, vacuuming/shampooing floors and carpets, dusting and cleaning furniture, cleaning restrooms, washing walls, polishing, mopping floors, cleaning up spills, cleaning windows and window coverings, etc., in accordance with established procedures and as directed by a Supervisor.
* May be required to perform exterior building and premises cleaning and basic maintenance including exterior walls and windows, parking lots and structures, gardens and lawns, pools/spas, curbs/gutters, exterior hallways and stairwells, etc.
* May be directed to assist with minor maintenance and repair work including painting, replacement of lights bulbs and fixtures (interior and exterior), replacement of windows, moving furniture and equipment, repairing doors and gates, minor landscaping and related upkeep and repairs, and simple plumbing and fixture repairs/replacements.
* Other assigned duties (depending on the building, facility, and client needs) may include gardening and lawn care, assisting with inventory control and supply ordering, snow removal, and assisting with tenant moves.
* Expected to promptly notify management of spills and emergency situations, need for major and minor building/facility repairs, lights that are out or broken, broken equipment and fixtures, damaged structures, ruptured pipes/plumbing, problems with heating/cooling and ventilation, and any other observable safety issues/concerns.
* Expected to properly and safely use and operate related equipment, tools, devices, and chemical/cleaning agents including mops, vacuums, electric polishing machines, power tools and equipment, and special cleaning solutions in order to efficiently perform the duties and to avoid harming floors, fixtures, individuals, and themselves.
* Other duties as required.
1. Organization Skills
3. Detail Oriented
5. Results Oriented
* High school diploma or equivalent is preferred
* Some cleaning experience and basic mechanical knowledge is preferred
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS
* Follows both oral and written instructions
* Follows through and carries out work orders
* Reliable, thorough, observant, organized, flexible and courteous
C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.