Position: Financial Advisor | Division:Wealth Mgt Services
Work Days:Monday - Friday | WorkHours: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Compensation Structure: Base salary plus discretionary annual bonus.
Purpose of Position:
The Financial Advisor (FA) is critical to the success of our mass affluent strategy at Broadway Bank. Through a goals-based consultative process, the FA plays an integral role as trusted advisor in partnering with our Retail, Business, and Private Banking clients across Broadway. The FA's objective is to deliver world-class financial advice and investment expertise, working through each client's unique needs and circumstances to formulate and execute a goals-based financial strategy. This endeavor will include the keen ability to build and strengthen personal relationships while providing top-tier client service and expert advice. Our Wealth Management operating model is designed to empower the FA to leverage their deep expertise in distilling complex financial subjects into actionable insights for each client. Each FA is also empowered to serve as ambassador for Broadway Wealth Management in the communities in which they serve, building a legacy for themselves and their clients while adhering to the highest ethical and professional standards.
- Leverage personal expertise and the best thinking of Broadway Bank's Wealth Management Group to deliver world-class financial advice and investment expertise to current and prospective Retail, Business, and Private Banking clients.
- Work with each client to distill personal financial complexities into actionable insight, building a detailed financial "road map" to reach personal financial goals.
- Gather, organize and synthesize client data and review client financial statements, tax returns, estate planning documents and all other information necessary to develop a financial plan or strategy.
- Actively collaborate and coordinate with clients' other professional advisors to deliver thoughtful and holistic advice.
- Deploy a consultative process and communicate effectively with every client or prospective client to keep abreast of current financial conditions or changes in personal or expected future circumstances.
- Develop, present, and facilitate the implementation and monitoring of financial solutions. This includes investment management solutions, retirement planning, education planning, income tax management, and wealth transfer strategies.
- Partner with internal teams, both inside Wealth Management and out, to deliver the full scope of Broadway Bank's capabilities and desired client experience.
- Drive a culture of regulatory compliance and ensure all documentation is up to date, complete and in line with applicable policies and procedures.
- Drive a culture of personal business development and overall Wealth Management awareness throughout organization.
- Educate and drive awareness of the value of personal financial planning throughout the organization and communities in which we serve
Competencies and Skills:
- Highest level of ethical and professional standards.
- Overall desire to educate, help, and improve the lives of others.
- Solid understanding of wealth management solutions and strategies including insurance-based strategies.
- Solid people skills, ability to meet and exceed relationship goals.
- Creative thinker and contributor to improving an organization.
- Comfortable speaking in front of groups and meeting new people.
- Strong attention to detail demonstrated follow-through.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to distill complex ideas or terminology into easily understood concepts.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Team player, collaborative, and able to work with and through others.
- Self-starter and motivated to succeed.
- Financial planning and goals-based solution orientation.
Work Experience Requirements:
- 3-8 years of experience in Wealth Management or financial services industry.
- Proven track record of preparing and implementing financial planning recommendations.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, or other quantitative discipline, or 5+ years of experience working in the financial services industry with a bachelor's degree.
- Master's degree preferred.
- Certified Financial Planner designation highly preferred.
- Series 65 or 66.
- Group 1 Texas Insurance License.
- Ability and willingness to travel and work in multiple financial center locations.
- Proven ability to work both upward, downward, and laterally within a large organization.
- Experience with e-Money or similar financial planning software.
This job description is not designed to be a comprehensive listing of duties, responsibilities, or activities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Broadway Bank is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Broadway Bank is a drug-free and tobacco-free workplace, with a nicotine-free hiring policy. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic data or other legally protected status.