- Position: Legal Specialist
- Location: Muskogee, OK
LEGAL SPECIALIST JOB DESCRIPTION
Summary & Purpose:
While projecting a professional image; knowledgeably interacts with customers, Bankers, or other legal professionals to respond to inquiries and resolve issues. Prepare and submit legal documentation in accordance with established guidelines and policies.Essential Functions:
- Ensure that customers are assisted promptly, primarily by telephone or electronically and by meeting or exceeding Bank principles as identified in the SMILE program.
- Meet accuracy, timeliness, and correctness standards as required.
- Prepare various documents, such as legal correspondence, and organize and maintain documents in paper or electronic filing system.
- Meet with customers and other professionals to discuss details of legal matters.
- File pleadings with court clerk and county clerk.
- Assist General Counsel with asset management.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent required
- Typically requires 3-4 years of related work experience and the knowledge, skills and ability to perform the essential requirements of the job.
- Possess and maintain a valid Oklahoma's Driver's License
- Spend Time Making Repetitive Motions
- Spend Time Sitting and occasionally lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds
- Spend Time Using Your Hands to Handle, Control, or Feel Objects, Tools, or Controls