To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- Must have an active A&P License.
- Must have a thorough understanding of the current Federal Aviation Regulations, as well as inspection methods, techniques, and equipment used to determine the quality or airworthiness of an article undergoing maintenance, repair, or alterations.
- Must have at least 5 years General Aviation, Corporate, and Heavy Class aircraft experience.
- Must be computer literate.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or 8 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
An Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability/Vets