EuclidChemical iscurrently seeking a Production Laborer that is reliable, motivated and understands how their efforts impact critical areas of production.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform all duties in accordance with safety rules and regulations, including maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
- Ensures that product quality is met or exceeded.
- Responsible for the efficient manufacturing and continuous improvement of all products and processes.
- Interpret process instructions to ensure quality and/or regulatory compliance.
- Perform batch assembly - loading chemicals manually or by use of material handling equipment where equipped.
- Cleaning 100 cubic foot mixers when required.
- Operating pail filling line - scale set up, filling pails, and stacking pails on to pallets.
- Operating bagging equipment- calibrates and sets scale for product being produced. Operates in an efficient manner. Spot checks bag weights. Removes broken bags.
- Operating bulk bag filling equipment - Scale set up, fills 2,000-3,300 lb bulk bags, and overweight/underweight corrections prior to shipping.
- Small packaging assembly - labels pails, fills pails, hammers lids onto pails, and stacks pails up to 65 lbs.
- Operates walk behind pallet truck.
- Performs other duties as necessary.
Education and/or Experience
- Forklift Certified or ability to obtain.
- Must be able to lift up to 65 lbs and 50 lbs repetitively.
Department functions vary. Depending on the function the requirement may require90% standing, 80% sitting, or 25% bending.
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English.
- Ability to work with basic mathematical concepts.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.