As a senior actuarial analyst, your responsibility will be split between individual analysis work, mentoring other analysts and developing project management skills. You'll suggest and implement actuarial solutions related to reserving for our growing Businessowners Policy (BOP) and Transportation Network Companies (TNC) products, and you'll produce the monthly CAT report that is used in the Financial Earnings Release. Part of your responsibility will also include managing reserve reviews completed by other analyst, suggesting reserve impacts to the Loss Reserving Manager and Chief Actuary, and presenting results to Claims, Product, and Pricing groups.
Must have qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a quantitative field of study and a minimum of 3 years of analytical work experience.
- In lieu of a quantitative degree, a bachelor's degree or higher and a minimum of 5 years of analytical work experience.
- In lieu of a degree, a minimum of 6 years of analytical work experience.
- This position requires all preliminary actuarial exams recognized by the Casualty Actuarial Society have been completed.
What we also look for
- Ability to work well in a team environment with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Excellent grasp of technical/specialty skills (e.g., actuarial, personal computing, mainframe, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Actuarial principles
- Proficient with Excel including macros and data extraction tools such as SAS, R, SQL or a related programming language
- Gainshare bonus up to 30% of youreligible earnings; Progressive rewards each of us with an annual bonus based on company performance
- 401(k)with dollar-for-dollar company match up to 6%
- Diverse, inclusive and welcoming culture with Employee Resource Groups
- Career development and tuition assistance
- Onsite gym and healthcare at large locations
- Wellnessprograms to help you maintain a better quality of life
- Medical, dental and vision,including free preventive care
Sponsorship for work authorization for foreign national candidates is not available for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employment