As a Pricing Analyst on our recently formed Property Pricing team, you will be presented with a unique opportunity to shape our team's processes and analytics for years to come. You will apply actuarial techniques and work closely with the Pricing Manager, Product Managers, R&D, and our Catastrophe Modeling Team to help determine, recommend and implement changes to state-by-state rate level, product design, and rating factor relativities.
Must have Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a quantitative field of study.
- In lieu of a quantitative degree, a bachelor's degree or higher and a minimum of 2 years of analytical work experience.
- In lieu of a degree, a minimum of 3 years of analytical work experience.
- This position requires online pre-employment testing for external candidates.
- Gainshare bonus up to 16% of your eligible earnings; Progressive rewards each of us with an annual bonus based on company performance
- 401(k) with dollar-for-dollar company match up to 6%
- Diverse, inclusive and welcoming culture with Employee Resource Groups
- Career development and tuition assistance
- Onsite gym and healthcare at large locations
- Wellness programs to help you maintain a better quality of life
- Medical, dental and vision, including free preventive care
Sponsorship for work authorization for foreign national candidates is not available for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer