Intralot, Inc. is engaged in the supply of integrated gaming and transaction processing systems, innovative game content and value added services to state licensed gaming organizations. Based on its extensive know how, advanced product development standards and substantial experience in
operating lottery games, Intralot, Inc. offers custom-made integrated solutions, which ensure maximum efficiency and absolute security.
Games Library includes more than 400 types of games: Numerical Lotteries, TV Lottery Games, Sports Lotteries, Fixed Odds Betting, Instant Lotteries, Pari-mutuel, Video Lottery and Monitor Games.Education, Training and Experience
* Associates degree in Computer Science, IT, or similar field, and one (1) year related experience, Bachelor's degree preferred; or equivalent combination of training and experience.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Ability to acquire proficiency in new software applications
* Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
* Knowledge of MS Excel and Word
* Knowledge of operating systems, including AIX, Windows and Linux
* Knowledge of networking and data communications
* Knowledge of RDBMS
* Ability to work a rotating shift including
nights and weekends
Provide technical support for systems, including the following:
* Operate proprietary Intralot, Inc. software applications.
* Monitor system processes and escalate accordingly
* Monitor communications devices.
* Cluster of IBM AIX servers for processing transactions
* Windows servers hosting web applications
* Linux servers hosting Intralot, Inc. software applications
* Other miscellaneous duties may be assigned.
Employment Eligibility Verification
Must possess valid documentation to establish identity and U.S. employment eligibility.
Submission to, and ability to pass, a thorough pre-employment background check by the required State or District Lottery and Intralot, Inc. is a requirement of employment. A pre-employment drug screening is also a requirement.
Intralot, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer