At this very moment, Agiliti team members are supporting hospitals and healthcare facilities across the nation by delivering, cleaning and maintaining medical equipment needed for patient care. Join Agiliti where every interaction has the power to change a life!
The Biomed Equipment Tech - COE primarily works at assigned locations to provide cost-effective maintenance on company and customer-owned medical equipment to assure it is functioning properly and meets customers' needs. They perform operational verification, preventive maintenance and corrective repair service. The technician will complete all associated documentation and communication in a timely manner to keep our customers informed.
- Prior work experience in hospital setting or with customer service
- Basic understanding of industry regulatory 'requirement and ISO standards
- Associate or Bachelor degree in Electronics, Mechanical Engineering or Biomedical Equipment Technology or equivalent military training
- Valid driver's license
- Experience to perform operational verification procedures, preventive maintenance and repair service on various equipment.
- Understanding of business management in order to assist with contract management and account margin maintenance.
- Experience with the setup and application of test equipment (electrical safety analyzer, digital multi-meter, patient simulator, etc.).
- Able to read, analyze and interpret technical literature, schematics and technical drawings.
- Basic computer skills, understanding of computer networks and equipment interfacing.
- Able to dialogue with clinical staff on the topics of equipment features, functionality, etc.
- Excellent customer communication skills that project confidence, enthusiasm and a professional image.
- Ability to lift and/or push 75 pounds and stand and walk for long periods of time
- Willing to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays, as well as emergency off-hours.
- Willing to travel periodically to support business needs and objectives. Willing to travel minimum of 30% annually that includes overnight extended stay.
It is the policy of Agiliti to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, status as a veteran, military service, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local civil rights laws.In addition, Agiliti will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Agiliti strictly prohibits any form of retaliation against individuals who make good faith reports of alleged violations of this policy or who cooperate in Agiliti's investigation of such reports.
Primary Job Location:Chicago Center of ExcellenceAdditional Locations (if applicable):Job Title:Biomedical Technician I - COECompany:
If you require assistance with your application, please contact email@example.com.
AgilitiLocation City:Downers GroveLocation State:Illinois
We are proud to be an EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment background and drug testing.