Arizona Bank & Trust is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"Our progressive 12-month IMPACT experience is designed to produce empowering influencers across the Heartland Financial footprint. We begin by providing a 3-month broad introduction into the composition of the Heartland model and fundamentals via Heartland Academy. The remaining 9-months our IMPACT Associates will embark into a specialized and comprehensive Career Development phase of the experience within the desired career path and position.
Throughout the experience, IMPACT Associates will be afforded the opportunity to network and learn from top executives and leaders. Upon successful completion of the program, there will be an opportunity for a full-time position accompanied by an accelerated career path to a leadership role within 1-3 years.
Each year business needs are analyzed to identify critical areas for successful IMPACT recruitment and placement.
Focus for IMAPCT 2021:
*Learning & Development
*Consumer Digital Strategy
*Treasury Management /Card Services
*Wealth Management/Private Client Services
- Phase 1 - The Heartland Academy: 3 Months
- The Heartland Story:
- Participants will gain a rich understanding of Heartland's history, culture, strategy, and our unique model of the "big bank punch, with the community bank touch."
- Banking 101:
- Participants will learn the fundamentals needed to understand the business of banking with a deeper dive into understanding of Commercial Banking and Credit Administration.
- Leadership Development:
- Participants will gain insight into leadership fundamentals and develop the skills and knowledge that will enable them to become managers, leaders and key influencers across our footprint while our organization continues to evolve.
- Phase 2 - Immersive Career Development: 9 Months
- Fulfill responsibilities as required by individual career track leadership and management.
- Completes annual E-Learning Plan and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) training as assigned and keeps up-to-date knowledge of BSA as it relates to the job function.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- This job has no management responsibilities
- Bachelor's Degree Accounting, Business Administration/Management, Business Communications, Business Education, Computer and Information Science, Criminal Science, Economics, Finance, Human Resources Management, Mass Communication, Risk Management required
- 1-3 years financial, banking, sales or related business experience preferred
- Basic financial knowledge preferred
- Strong detail and analytical skills preferred
- Persuasive communication skills preferred
- High level of initiative and accountability required
- Ability to work independently or on a team required
- Involved in extracurricular activities and professional groups preferred
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Tim Type:Full time
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants for the position without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.