The Alaka'ina Foundation Family of Companies (FOCs) has a need for top talent to provide Core Operations Support to the Defense Threat Reduction Information Analysis Center (DTRIAC) and its nuclear Scientific and Technical information (STI) collection program out of Kirrland AFB/Albuquerque, NM.
POSITIONS MAY INCLUDE:
- Archivists, Film Scanning
- Digital Imaging Specialists
- Digitalization Managers
- Media Collection Managers
- Media Specialists
- Multimedia Support Experts
- Multimedia Technical Information Specialist/Digital Imaging Specialists
- Research Associates
- Scanning Operator and Record Tech Specialists
- Scanning Operator Technicians
- Scanning Technicians
- Security Managers
- SharePoint Administrators
- Systems Administrators
- Team Leads
- Technical Information Specialists
- Technical Multimedia Information Specialists
- Technical Writer/Editors
SUPPORT TASK AREAS:
- Core Operations
- Provide services for the operations of DTRIAC and the CENTER, to preserve and expand the knowledge base; support the safety, integrity, and security of the CENTER;
- Register Scientific and Technical Information Archival and Retrieval System (STARS) users and maintain user accounts; provide search, discovery, and dissemination of the holdings to registered STARS users;
- Catalog records for inclusion in STARS;
- Continuously improve the processes for search, discovery, and dissemination of the holdings;
- Continuously improve the efficiencies and effectiveness of DTRIAC internal and external processes and workflows;
- Provide editing and post-production of videos and presentations;
- Provide technical editing of documents and presentations;
- Provide marking and preliminary review of new and existing records for classification, export control, release, and DoD distribution limitations;
- Support DTRA compliance with relevant federal laws and Executive orders affecting the collection;
- Maintain and improve STARS; maintain, operate, and populate the DTRIAC Data Lake as the primary repository for the DTRIAC digital collection;
- Digitize the collection for upload to the DTRIAC Data Lake and STARS;
- Apply ASD-developed methodologies, in a production mode, to the collection; maintain the Information Technology (IT) readiness and innovation potential to further advance information sharing.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in a DoD environment.
- Experience supporting compliance with federal laws and executive orders is preferred.
- May be required to travel.
- High school diploma required; bachelor's degree preferred.
CITIZENSHIP AND CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be a US citizen.
- Some positions may require a security clearance.
The Alaka`ina Foundation Family of Companies (FOCs) is a fast-growing government service provider. Employees enjoy competitive salaries. Eligible employees enjoy a 401K plan with company match; medical, dental, disability, and life insurance coverage; tuition reimbursement; paid time off; and 10 paid holidays. The Alaka`ina Foundation FOCs is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
to request accommodation. We E-Verify all employees.
The Alaka`ina Foundation Family of Companies (FOCs) is comprised of industry-recognized government service firms designated as Native Hawaiian Organization (NHO)-owned and 8(a) certified businesses. The Family of Companies (FOCs) includes Ke`aki Technologies, Laulima Government Solutions, Kupono Government Services, Kapili Services, Po`okela Solutions, Kikaha Solutions, LLC, and Pololei Solutions, LLC. Alaka`ina Foundation activities under the 501(c)3 principally benefit the youth of Hawaii through charitable efforts which includes providing innovative educational programs that combine leadership, science & technology, and environmental stewardship.
For additional information, please visit