Are you inspired by "what's next"? So are we.
When you join the Albemarle team, you contribute to a better tomorrow. You will play a role in powering many of the world's largest and most critical industries, from energy and communications to transportation and electronics. We are putting innovation to work to improve people's lives and we want YOU to be a part of it.
Albemarle is seeking a contract Construction Coordinator to be located at one of our U.S. Manufacturing sites. This role will interact with project teams at different phases of a project. This individual must demonstrate the ability to be flexible and the ability to assist in the growth of the Capital Engineering Department.
Roles & Expectations
- Manage all capital project construction activities in accordance with site & company safety policies / procedures
- Manage capital construction schedule in alignment with project managers and site representatives
- Capital team advocate, liaison and gatekeeper for the site contractor safety program
- Active participation on applicable capital project design and cost estimating efforts
- Provide support as required for site activities as required
- Active participation in applicable daily safety tailgates
- Manage daily activities for resident & outside contractors
- Routine (weekly) construction schedule reviews
- Schedule all contractor work activities in accordance with site contractor safety program (security notifications, SWP's, JSA's, etc.)
- Construction monitoring / support as required by project schedules
- Minimum of 10 years of direct capital project construction management experience in manufacturing with multiple co-current projects
- Project management experience is a plus
- Must be a Team player
- Working knowledge of MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and database applications
- Must be able to interact with multiple levels of the organization
- Must be self-motivated with minimum supervision
- Must possess organizational skills and analytical thinking for accuracy and completeness
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are a must
- Knowledge of Lotus Notes / MS Outlook / MS Project / SAP or comparable
Choose to unlock your full POTENTIAL. Apply today.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled