SUMMARY: Feed haul drivers are responsible foroperating a company-owned semi-truck and trailer to transport feed from feed mills to farm locations under the direction of the dispatcher/supervisor.
- Delivering feed from feed mill to farm production facilities
- Unloading the feed to the correct feed bin with no spillage
- Completing the required paperwork accurately and in a timely manner
- Complying with all Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements, rules and regulations
- Building and maintaining professional relationships with customers such as mill and farm employees
- Reporting all accidents and maintenance issues immediately to supervisor
- Instructing and directing driver trainees as assigned
- $5,000 sign-on bonus
- $7,500 relocation for 50+ miles
- Quarterly $250 safety bonus
- Local haul -- home daily
- $2.00 per hour night shift differential pay
- Benefits start Day 1
- High school diploma or technical school education preferred; one to three months Class A driving experience preferred but not required.
- Class A CDL license required; must meet all DOT rules and regulations
- Must be fluent in English and be able to read and comprehend simple memos and instructions in English
WHY JOIN SEABOARD FOODS?
- Traditional benefits include competitive pay, affordable medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage, retirement savings plans for full-time and active employees, flexible spending accounts, life/AD&D insurance, family life insurance and employee assistance program.
- Other benefits: career training and advancement, discounted pork products, employee referral bonuses, wellness programs, annual family events and discount programs.
ABOUT SEABOARD FOODS:
At Seaboard Foods, we create the most sought-after pork. Together, more than 5,000 employees in six states work in our farms, feed mills, and processing plant, to produce Prairie Fresh pork, and at our wholly owned subsidiary High Plains Bioenergy, a producer of biogas, biodiesel and compressed natural gas. A top U.S. pork producer/processor and leading exporter to 30+ countries, we are committed to the pursuit of pork perfection, seeking a better way to produce wholesome pork and connect every step between our farms and family tables. This ensures the well-being of our animals, the environment, our employees, and the communities we call home.
Seaboard Foods is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.