The Decisioning Analyst will be part of the Marketing Strategy team and will play a critical role in helping our customers realize opportunities for improvement through the implementation of predictive analytics and decisioning solutions via the PEGA platform. The analyst will report to the decisioning manager, partnering & planning with peers in key functional areas. Additionally, the analyst will develop, track, and execute multivariate decisioning rules for the frontline and marketing teams.
- Responsible for taking critical touch points identified by data science team and ideate, execute and track treatments against those cohorts/touchpoints.
- Create marketing campaign functional requirements
- Implement holistic marketing solution with a focus on outbound, inbound and real-time actions
- Build and code detailed decisioning and treatment rules for vast array of customer cohorts
- Evaluate program and cohort performance including impacts to units, net churn, profitability, and additional associated metrics.
- Create closed loop process to implement program changes as a result of analysis
- Partner with Go-To-Channel and other functional teams to ensure ongoing awareness, training, next best action and general channel readiness.
- 3+ years of related work experience
- Strong understanding of marketing and campaign management from inception through execution and analysis
- Adept at identifying marketing strategies and offers as well as the underlying data and analytics
- Ability to analyze and interpret data as well as synthesize associated recommendations.
- Proven experience with strategic planning, offer development, and/or project management
- Practical inbound and/or outbound experience
- Prefer experience with customer relationship management and other retention or upsell related initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or quantitative related field
- Expert understanding of Microsoft office suite
- Strong understanding of PEGA and decisioning technology
- Self-Starter, able to work independently and in larger cross-functional groups
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Sense of urgency to achieve business results
- Ability to work on and prioritize multiple initiatives, incorporating change management as it occurs
- Familiarity with Alteryx a plus
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.