Menasha Corporation is all about possibilities. Our two businesses, Menasha Packaging and ORBIS Corporation, are leaders in their industries, providing corrugated and plastic packaging products and related services to major global companies.
Our employees make the difference, proving that great ideas, collaboration and quality turn possibilities into success. Working at Menasha Corporation means that your insights provide cutting-edge solutions for our customers. If you like to make things happen and are passionate about what you do, you’re going to want to be here.
Join us and become part of the power behind possible.
Shift Requirements 7am - 7pm 3-4 days/week
This position is responsible for removing product from the presses, cleaning, inspecting and assembling the product according to the product guidelines and customer requirements.
- Work in a safe and efficient manner using all required personal protective equipment and following safety protocol and guidelines accordingly
- Clean, and trim parts to ORBIS quality standards using small hand tools such as a chisel, scraper and hole punch
- Record scrap and place in identified location
- Assemble components into finished product according to Product Guidelines and customer requirements using a hammer, hole punch and drill as needed
- Perform any required customer added processes such as labels or IDs applied to the finished product
- Stack parts according to the Product Guidelines
- Check the Product Guidelines, Options Sheet and any special work instructions for the correct way to clean, assemble and package a quality product to the customer's specifications
- Check the quality of the finished product to ensure the highest level of quality and customer satisfaction
- Refer to the 1st piece sample part for a visual representation of the correct finished product for the order
- Follow the "Form, Fit and Function" process with each product assembled and or produced
- Sustain the 5S environment through diligent housekeeping and practicing the concept of "a place for everything and everything in it's place"
- Be able to identify primary and secondary components of an assembled bulk container
- Attend required plant and shift meetings as scheduled
- Observe the function of the presses and inform the Shift Supervisor or Process Technician of any malfunctions or deviations of acceptable quality standards, cosmetic or functional, in the product produced
- Follow the training/competency outline to become an Operator A
High School Diploma or Equivalent
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Some ability to read, write, and speak English is required for this position
Menasha Packaging is North America's largest independent, retail-focused corrugated packaging and merchandising solutions provider. Menasha Packaging designs, prints and produces customized packaging, high-end graphic displays and merchandising material, e-commerce packaging, and provides pack-out, fulfillment and supply chain services to retailers and leading global consumer packaged goods companies.
ORBIS is a leading provider of reusable plastic packaging products and supply chain packaging management services in North America. ORBIS designs and produces plastic reusable totes, bulk containers, pallets, and custom products, including protective interiors and metal racks. ORBIS's products and services are a critical component of manufacturing and retail supply chains for the automotive, industrial, agriculture, retail, beverage, and bakery markets.
Menasha Corporation's culture of focusing on employees, operating responsibly, and serving customers is best outlined in the company's Corporate Responsibility Report, produced annually and available on our website at .
Click to view our two-minute video that shares a quick glimpse about Menasha Corporation and our exciting future.
For more information about ORBIS Corporation, please visit .
ORBIS Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. ORBIS Corporation shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a). This regulation prohibits discrimination against qualified protected veterans, and requires affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans. As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer, we request priority referrals of qualified protected veterans, qualified individuals with disabilities, qualified minority candidates, and qualified female candidates for job openings at ORBIS Corporation.