Operate/manage the service department. Ensure that the department operates within the company guidelines for safety, work is completed with in a timely manner, work is completed on budget to ensure profitability, and that customer service is a top priority.
Responsibilities & Procedures:
* Handle all day-to-day service department business including review of daily time cards and service tickets, review Hot Sheet requests, creating service tickets, scheduling, and communicating with field crews and office staff
* Develop and execute a departmental sales plan
* Ensuring that customer service needs are being exceeded
* Assist in collection of past due accounts receivable for service related work
* Attend meetings with owners, property managers and contractors to look at new work as well as inspect completed work when needed
* Review potential new work, sources shall include hot sheets, bids to general contractors, roof inspections, requests from building owners
* Issue proposals for service related work
* Manage service related projects, which may include monitoring labor hours and materials, job site meetings, communication with the building owner or general contractor, issuing job billing
* Ensure that service billings are processed in a timely manner
* Review existing personnel (field and office) on a regular basis
* Ensure that field personnel are fully trained in order to perform their job at a high level. Schedule safety/ material/ procedure training as needed
Tecta offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, paid time off, paid holidays, etc.