CNC GRINDER MACHINIST – PHOENIX, AZ
* ID/OD, Centerless and CNC Grinding using appropriategauges and fixtures to check and assure all work and dimensional specs are met
* Performs basic maintenance on machines and parts when necessary
* Sets-up machines by installing and adjusting wheels,attachments, centers, stops, etc.
* Uses commonly used concepts, practices, and proceduresinvolving these machines
* Reads, interprets, understands, and works from complexdetailed drawings, blueprints, sketches, and specifications
* Determines number of cuts required, and method ofsetup; while utilizing a variety of machinist's hand tools and precisionmeasuring instruments
* Makes standard shop computations relating todimensions of work, tooling, feeds, and speeds; measures, marks, and scribesdimensions and reference points
* Documents actions by completing production and qualitylogs
* Maintains continuity among work shifts by documentingand communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
* Maintains safe operations by adhering to safetyprocedures and regulations
* Must have a minimum of 5+ years of hands on experienceoperating and setting-up a Grinding machines
* Must be able to set up and operate OD grindersefficiently
ADVANTAGE RESOURCING IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-verify employer.