Premier, LLC is seeking to fill a full-time position for a Database Administrator II to support the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board (FRTIB) Office of the Chief Financial Officer (OCFO).
The candidate will perform the following duties:
- Create, maintain, modify, test, document, and update Contract Database fields, tables, forms, reports, queries, and other database objects as requested.
- Support transition to new integrated contract writing and financial system including creation of legacy data repository (e.g., final version of Contract Database).
- Manage the information captured in the current acquisition and budget systems and databases used by FRTIB, such as OTIS, AAS, and the Access contract database.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years' relevant experience
- Expert in Microsoft Access and Excel
- Candidates must have a current Public Trust security clearance and holding a PIV card.
PREMIER Management Corporation is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability, or veteran status.