Are you inspired by "what's next"? So are we.
When you join the Albemarle team, you contribute to a better tomorrow. You will play a role in powering many of the world's largest and most critical industries, from energy and communications to transportation and electronics. We are putting innovation to work to improve people's lives and we want YOU to be a part of it.
Albemarle is looking to hire a seasoned SharePoint Administrator to manage SharePoint environments on-prem and online. As Sharepoint administrator, you will be responsible to maintain and secure the platforms and monitoring system usage to optimize performance.
In addition, you are responsible for maintaining and securing the platform and monitoring system usage to optimize performance and configuring and customizing SharePoint systems according to company specifications, writing and modifying PowerShell scripts, debugging software, and training staff as needed.
This role will also require knowledge of SharePoint development for both on-prem and SharePoint online and will help in developing SharePoint solutions.
SharePoint Administrator Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and securing SharePoint environments -on prem and online.
- Maintain company's Intranet - create pages and sites
- Maintain different webapps and site collections
- Upgrade SharePoint custom solutions
- Upgrade and maintain SharePoint on-prem servers
- Work with Network, Infrastructure and Security teams to keep up with change management.
SharePoint Administrator Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of previous experience in SharePoint administration.
- Extensive knowledge to support on-prem and SharePoint online environments.
- Nintex development is must.
- Expert knowledge of PowerShell scripting for SharePoint.
- Expert knowledge of SQL Servers and techniques
- Efficient using IIS servers and Office365 suite.
- Experience with migrations.
- Knowledge of PowerBI is a plus.
- Upgrade 3rd party vendor tools
- Experience with SQL server backups
- Experience with VMware
- Mail routing in SP and experience with SP Profiles and Azure AD.
- Provide L2 support.
- Great knowledge of SharePoint administration,
- Working knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, and .NET Frameworks.
- Ability to solve complex software issues.
- Great troubleshooting and problem analysis
- Ability to manage projects.
- Detail orientated.
Choose to unlock your full POTENTIAL. Apply today.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled