Supports sales growth in a specific business unit by demonstrating products, training customers and helping develop new accounts in an assigned area.
- Recruits and helps develop regional and national account relationships by demonstrating products onsite at customer locations
- Provides training and onboarding support to various customers on products and services offered
- Participates in various external events, ie. trade shows and fairs to support the brand and products
- Works towards achieving sales goals established by management within the assigned area
- Interfaces with assigned management and support personnel as necessary for consistent, open communication, customer support, implementation of company programs and achievement of territory and company goals and objectives
- Performs other duties as assigned
Job Skills Requirements
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal skills to work effectively with diverse groups of people
- Computer skills including office productivity software
- Ability to become knowledgeable of all company products and sales procedures
- Able to work independently and possess solid organizational skills
- Possesses the desire to continuously improve through training
- Ability to manage business schedule and territory travel effectively
- Fluent in English and primary language used in area of responsibility and/or location
Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field, or equivalent education and experience
Minimum of one year of related experience in sales, customer service, retail, etc.
Physical & Environmental Requirements
Domestic and/or International travel as required up to 50%
Valid Drivers License
Able a to safely load, secure and operate a variety of company trailers on a regular basis
Briggs & Stratton Corporation, headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, is the world's largest producer of gasoline engines for outdoor power equipment. Its wholly owned subsidiaries include North America's number one marketer of pressure washers, and it is a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of power generation, lawn and garden, turf care and job site products through its Briggs & Stratton, Simplicity, Snapper, Snapper Pro Ferris, PowerBoss, Allmand, Billy Goat, Murray, Branco and Victa brands. Briggs & Stratton products are designed, manufactured, marketed and serviced in over 100 countries on six continents.
Briggs & Stratton Corporation is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. The Company conducts all employment practices without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law. Briggs & Stratton also undertakes affirmative action to assure equal employment opportunity for minorities and women, for persons with disabilities, and for protected veterans.