Serious power, compelling careers!
It’s a challenge and an invitation. Most importantly, it’s an opportunity to join an industry leader. There’s never been a better time to work at Generac. We’re shaping the market and investing in new companies and new technologies. Our rapid growth equals rapid career advancement opportunities for those who want to be challenged and enjoy a fast-paced, high-performance culture.
In the role of Sales Representative - Dealer Acquisition working in Waukesha you will be part of the Consumer Power team and work 8am-5pm Monday through Friday. Your role is to build your own pipeline of potential dealers through performing outbound cold calls to domestic and international businesses and fielding inbound phone calls from the Dealer Acquisition queue from businesses interested in partnering with Generac. This position reports to the Dealer Acquisition Supervisor.
We offer a training wage of $18/hour followed by a base of $16/hour with unlimited commission earning potential!
- Performs outbound cold calls to domestic and international businesses with the goal of selling those business owners on the idea of partnering with Generac Power Systems for the sale and maintenance of Generac products.
- Fields inbound phone calls from the Dealer Acquisition queue from businesses interested in partnering with Generac for sales, maintenance and/or service.
- Develops and compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads based on information from ad inquiries, trade shows, direct mail responses, card deck leads, aged leads, bingos, dealer resellers, business directories, internet websites, and other sources.
- Builds own pipeline of potential dealers through prospecting for new clients and reactivating dormant accounts.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year of sales experience
- Associate’s Degree;
- Previous experience using SAP or equivalent ERP.
Great Reasons to work for Generac:
- Competitive Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401k and many more
- State-of-the-art facility with an onsite gym, walking trails, café, free parking and many employee activities
- Scheduled events throughout the year that allow our employees, both current and retirees, to gather together and enjoy their time with their families and co-workers
- Pride! When a storm strikes, Generac employees always rise to the occasion. Each time a storm hits many employees volunteer their time with the customer support team or on the production line while others go right into storm-affected areas to repair generators
- We believe in having fun. From minor celebrations to major events, our employees balance their work by building a strong culture of teamwork and collaboration through a variety of occasions, including our Fun Days. Each Friday we relax in our jeans!
- Product loan and discount programs
To formally apply to this position click here: https://generacta.avature.net/careers/JobDetail/Waukesha-Wisconsin-United-States-Dealer-Acquisition-I/2212. You will not be considered an applicant until you complete the online application.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.”
Generac Power Systems Inc. is an equal opportunity employer/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.