Since 1938, Brunsell Lumber & Millwork has been the Madison area’s leading name in building material supply and the first choice of professional builders and remodelers demanding quality, craftsmanship and the highest level of customer service. We are committed to hiring and developing talented sales professionals who can deliver high quality customer service and we are looking for a Retail Customer Service Specialist to join our growing sales team.
As a Retail Customer Service Specialist, you will be responsible for promoting and generating sales of building products in a retail sales environment providing superior customer service. Your customers will be trade professionals as well as the walk-in consumer. Products that you would help customers with include, but are not limited to: windows, doors, moldings, decks, millwork and lumber. Additional responsibilities of the Retail Customer Service Specialist include:
· Providing material estimates and quotes with the potential for commission.
· Preparing and presenting proposals in a timely manner to walk-in and phone-in customers.
· Assist customers with selections of store products, such as stain, hardware, power tools, etc.
· Coordinating delivery and / or pick up of customer orders.
· Other duties as assigned by Store Manager Job Requirements
Requirements of the Retail Customer Service Specialist include:
· Team oriented and self-motivated
· Strong organizational skills
· Strong work ethic, a desire to help others and problem solving
· Great customer service skills
· Excellent verbal communication; must be able to communicate and follow-up with co-workers, customers and vendors
· Working occasional Saturdays is required, typically two per month
· Professional appearance
As a market leader in the building materials industry for over 80 years, Brunsell Lumber & Millwork is committed to hiring and developing talented professionals. We offer our employees an enjoyable working environment, flexible hours, competitive pay and an employment package including health, paid holidays and 401(k).