Are you inspired by "what's next"? So are we.
When you join the Albemarle team, you contribute to a better tomorrow. You will play a role in powering many of the world's largest and most critical industries, from energy and communications to transportation and electronics. We are putting innovation to work to improve people's lives and we want YOU to be a part of it.
The Maintenance Planners are responsible for developing detailed job packages for all repair and turnaround efforts
- Manage on a daily basis the safe, the cost effective execution of routine maintenance work, including any deviations to work schedules
- Ensure all improvements in the work execution process are clearly communicated and implemented
- Providing detailed job plans that insure safe and efficient execution of all maintenance jobs
- Managing the unplanned work order backlog by:
- Reviewing incoming work notifications for clarity and accurate definition
- Reviewing backlog and planning list
- Grouping notifications together that can be planned and worked as a single order
- Coordination of job plans to meet the timing requirements of production
- Developing or copying the work order job plan and clearly documenting required skill crafts, duration, specialty tools and necessary equipment
- Building the job plan library, including ensuring accurate plans exist for high-frequency jobs
- Continually updating job plans to ensure necessary changes or improvements are incorporated, and efficiencies are captured
- Change the status of planned jobs to ready to scheduled (R status) once completed
- Number of Jobs in Job Plan library
- Planned vs. Actual Hours
- Quality of Job Plans (per feedback)
- Work Orders planned per week
- Backlog of unplanned work orders
High School diploma (or equal)
Combined experience of 10 years in or supervising a mechanical craft (pipefitter, welder, millwright, boilermaker, etc.) and/or mechanical craft field planning/Turnaround planning position.
Maintenance Planner reports to Area Maintenance Supervisor
Choose to unlock your full POTENTIAL. Apply today.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled