Are you driven by achieving goals and advancing your career?
Are you interested in working for an innovative company with a laser focus on finding and developing new sales professionals?
At The LocalJobNetwork, we are committed to building strong sales careers. We're a local software company, with incredible growth potential, supporting HR and Recruiting professionals with our software solutions. Our organization is committed to bringing local talent and business together through innovative solutions to enhance the livelihood, diversity, and growth of our communities nationwide. We are looking for energetic, self-motivated, passionate sales professionals to join our elite team!
This is a full cycle sales role, prospect to close, where you will own new business focused sales in a specific territory, with no travel involved.
- Identify and qualify prospective customers and key decision makers
- Secure business meetings through cold-calling, email, and inbound leads
- Effectively manage sales pipelines and drive urgency in sales processes
- Generate new business by establishing key value differentiation while conducting online business presentations
- Execute effective sales strategies to meet and exceed sales quotas
- Bachelors degree or higher or strongly preferred. In lieu of a degree, additional work experience of 5+ years may be substituted
- Requires 1 to 3 years previous sales experience, preferably in business-to-business sales
- SaaS sales experience a plus
- Excellent communication, written and verbal skills
- Self-starter and team player, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills
- Experience working with a CRM system or enterprise technologies a plus
- Technology savvy and quick to adopt to new sales tools and processes
What we have to offer
- Unmatched opportunity for career growth
- Outstanding benefits that include comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, and 401(k) with company match
- An opportunity to work with an outstanding and supportive team of professionals
- In-house training classes and tuition reimbursement
- Flexible work schedules
- Free catered lunch on Thursdays
- Complimentary coffee, tea & soda
- Onsite fitness center
- Casual dress policy and high-energy work environment
LJN is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Encouraging Diversity and Inclusion is a core value – we celebrate and embrace our differences. Everyone is welcome and deserves an opportunity.