Are you inspired by "what's next"? So are we.
When you join the Albemarle team, you contribute to a better tomorrow. You will play a role in powering many of the world's largest and most critical industries, from energy and communications to transportation and electronics. We are putting innovation to work to improve people's lives and we want YOU to be a part of it.
As part of the Reporting and Financial Systems team, this position will work directly with members of the Requisition-to-Pay (RTP) process team to manage all aspects of their information and reporting needs. The role will gain an understanding of corporate and RTP metrics across Albemarle and its systems, ensuring that metrics are defined and implemented consistently for corporate performance management purposes. The individual in this role will be required to learn new processes and technologies while working with RTP users to identify and implement solutions providing simple, actionable information to empower decision makers.
- Conduct regular sessions with appropriate RTP functions to understand reporting and analytics needs and brainstorm solutions
- Identify potential functional reporting Power Users and lead training, development, and long term sustainability efforts for Power User group across RTP
- Provide expertise to Power Users and Information Consumers as a reporting/analytics tool, data, process, and reporting content expert for RTP team across SAP environments and tools, including S/4 HANA, Fiori, Core Data Services (CDS), BW, Web Intelligence, Design Studio, etc.
- Collaborate with RTP users and technical development team to ensure business needs are translated appropriately into reporting specifications
- Participate in reporting governance process, ensuring only appropriate reports and metrics are published and available to users, and that they are appropriately validated and documented
- Analyze corporate initiatives as well as operational changes to determine impact on reporting and corporate metrics; Use process and reporting knowledge to create ad-hoc reporting and other solutions to support corporate initiatives
- Work with functional process teams to review, analyze and implement SAP delivered reporting as systems are regularly updated
- Collaborate with users at all levels of the organization as well as the reporting delivery team to rationalize, design and/or develop reporting and analytics solutions that are aligned with corporate metrics
- Assist in identification, development, and continued maintenance of approved reporting and analytics toolset across the organization
- Recommend and implement process and reporting improvements with consideration for Corporation Performance Management principles to improve productivity and business performance
- Identify opportunities to implement other technologies such as robotic process automation or predictive analytics to improve business processes and performance
- Knowledge in SAP S/4, SAP Fiori, Core Data Services, SAP Business Warehouse (BW), HANA Enterprise, and/or SAP BusinessObjects development and/or support
- B.S. in Computer Science, MIS, Accounting, Finance, Business, or related scientific application; MBA preferred
- Self-starter with the ability to learn new tools, systems, and processes quickly
- Experience translating business needs into project requirements
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and time management skills
- Work experience in IT development, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Finance, Business Analysis, or related business experience
Choose to unlock your full POTENTIAL. Apply today.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled