Are you inspired by "what's next"? So are we.
When you join the Albemarle team, you contribute to a better tomorrow. You will play a role in powering many of the world's largest and most critical industries, from energy and communications to transportation and electronics. We are putting innovation to work to improve people's lives and we want YOU to be a part of it.
Site Capital Supervisor
Manage entire site capital portfolio with the designated authority and accountability to include safety, scope, cost, schedule, deliverables and risk management. Manage direct and / or contract project managers and construction coordinators. Directly manage projects as required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Full alignment and demonstration of company core values
- Full personal and portfolio safety performance in alignment with corporate metrics
- Direct management of entire capital portfolio
- Routine project updates and reporting to site leadership
- Completion and accuracy of site capital spending forecast
- Effective use of stage gate approval process
- Manage direct and / or contract staffing
- Scope definition and control with identified project stakeholders
- Cost estimating and control to approved budgets
- Schedule development and control
- Project stakeholder management
- Effective project risk management
- Execute and manage all field construction, commissioning and start-up activities
- Work with Procurement team for capital purchases
- Effective communication throughout the project life cycle.
- Manage multiple projects
- Continual project assessment and adjustments as required
- Work effectively with internal and external customers to meet project objectives
- Domestic and / or international travel as required
- Bachelor's degree in a technical area or commensurate experience.
- 10 years of project management experience preferably in a manufacturing environment
- 10 years of project portfolio management
- Proficient User of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Project
- Proficient User of Electronic Mail Systems
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Knowledge of Lotus Notes
- Knowledge of SAP
Choose to unlock your full POTENTIAL. Apply today.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled