We are looking for change agents and overachievers to join our team and become a part of the largest OFCCP solution company in the market. Individuals who thrive on building winning sales teams and coaching/mentoring people to realize their personal potential.
We are looking for leaders who:
- Are Overachievers and love to find, attract and empower overachievers. Frame breakers who are creative, competitive and collaborative to find the best way to do things, continuously improving approach for the best results.
- Who have great emotional intelligence – leaders who others want to follow because they make them a better person, professional and help them realize their full potential.
- Who take action – and are not afraid to fail forward or pivot. Who are wise/aware enough to learn and act in the moments of truth, better yet see them coming.
- Who are Hungry – you’ll contribute, volunteer and deliver for the team of leaders you serve beside and be a strong role model for our up and coming team members.
- Who see “what we have done” only as “how we got here” and are continuously moving toward the vision of who we want to become – taking action each day to get closer.
- Who feel an obligation to themselves, their team and their company to do the right thing. Be truthful, honest and transparent.
- Who are data-driven – they use date, KPI’s, trends to maximize the sales equation for individual and team success.
- Who are accountable, and hold accountability to delivering results and the promises they make, contributing their share to the team
- You are a successful coach who infuses the sense of team and commitment to vision, experience with sellers with 0-5 years closing experience, in a structures inside sales environment. Low attrition rates in your teams and success stories of zero to hero in your past leadership story.
- You understand full scope pipeline management and “geek out” about the details of pipeline management, script enhancements, sales skill methodology and infusion that intelligence on from, middle and late stage pipeline maximization for best results. You breath full scope pipeline management and past that passion on to others. You can take that knowledge and effectively translate it to sales team actions.
- You love Challenger and social selling knowing how to put these to work in a sales team.
- Create sales contest, rankings and other initiatives to foster healthy competition.
- Project target market share, forecast monthly, quarterly and annual sales revenues, and establish monthly team and individual goals. Develop and execute effective sales plans and strategies to build client base, grow and maximize sales revenues, and expand market share in the assigned market.
- Research and define the market, identify competitors, comparative strengths and weaknesses, and market position. Identify strategic opportunities and prospects.
- Achieve team sales goals by providing strong leadership, guidance, and support to team members, engage and motivate the team to achieve results beyond expectations.
- Provide strategic direction, day-to-day supervision, and manage the overall operations of the assigned sales team.
- Conduct monthly Business Plan meetings with individual team members to review approach, activities and results, set goals, professional development, and career pathing aspirations.
- Conduct team meetings to strategize and plan activities, monitor and assess team progress, discuss prospects, share ideas, problem-solve issues, and communicate company news and developments.
- Promote company values and foster a fun and supportive environment that builds team cohesion, and encourages communication and exchange of ideas.
- Monitor and evaluate individual and team sales activities and results to ensure a full and active pipeline among team members.
- Evaluate and manage performance by providing ongoing feedback to team members, recognizing accomplishments, and undertaking corrective action to improve performance, which may include weekly performance discussions.
- Provide ongoing training, coaching, and mentoring to the sales team consistent to enhance overall team capability and sales skills.
- Foster a comprehensive and in-depth team understanding of the market, prospects, customers, and competitors.
- Determine appropriate staffing requirements, recruit, hire, and train new employees.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years consistent track record of success in leading a sales team to meet and exceed booking growth goals.
- Challenger Sales approach and social selling knowledge preferred
- Experience in coaching, employee development, and optimizing team performance
- Strong leadership, relationship building and communication skills
- Ability to create and maintain a positive and open learning environment
- Exceptional analytical, communication, problem solving, and presentation skills
- Highly proficient in CRM tools, Microsoft Suite, Excel and Data Analytics
- Strong project management’s skills from conception to completion, with ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously to deadline. Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Strong organization skills with a strong attention to detail. Must demonstrate initiative while being results oriented.
- Knowledge of financial management disciplines to include, but not limited to, budget design and management, financial/cost analysis, and ROI.
- Strong analytical, planning, and problem-solving skills, and the ability to resolve operational and customer issues.
- Ability to see problems and instinctively work to solve them.
- Ability to research and analyze market information and sales data from multiple sources, make decisions based on this data, and to effectively communicate the related required actions to management and staff.
- Requires the ability to provide strategic direction and vision to the team, set long and short-term goals, plan activities, monitor and evaluate results, review and refine processes and methods.
- Requires the ability to function intuitively, independently and within a team, in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills to effectively communicate sales and business strategy and corresponding operating procedures to company employees, customers, vendors, and all other external contacts.
- Ability to formulate flexible strategies and action plans to achieve results. Must be able to function independently and intuitively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prepare and deliver clear, concise reports that are understandable by the target audience.
Compensation: Base of $100,000 + bonus
Equal Opportunity Employer