Shift: M-F Days 8-5
Co-Op are cycled, full time opportunities for engineering students who are currently enrolled in a four-year college/university.
- Ability to work 40-hour work weeks during rotation
- Willingness and ability to commit to a minimum of 3 rotations
- Freshman, Sophomore, or Junior pursuing a bachelor’s degree
- Minimum GPA 2.5
- Academic Credit (if applicable)
- Subsidized Housing
- Student Resources/Orientation
- Networking Opportunities
- Competitive Salary
- Professional Experience
Southwire is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Southwire company is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability