- - -
School bus drivers, join our team in the Madison and Verona Area School Districts (WI)!
Imagine being a part of a team where your work has the potential to make a difference in a child’s life and the lives of those who required assistance! Picture working in a family-oriented and employee-first culture where every single team member has a critical voice in the decision-making process.
Everyone on our team has a meaningful impact on the lives of the children and customer engagement. Due to recent and rapid growth, we are looking for Bus Drivers to come to join us. We are only seeking motivated and enthusiastic individuals who want a platform for success and a place where you can advance and grow professionally! If you have the passion and dedication to transport our future of tomorrow or enjoy being a difference-maker in a child's life, then we are looking for you. We offer flexible schedules, a $600 Sign-on bonus for those who are fully licensed. This position is perfect for someone who is in college, retired, a stay at home parent or someone just looking to add an additional source of income.
We offer employees paid CDL School Bus training, so explore our other openings if you're not currently CDL-School Bus qualified.
A part-time driver can expect:
• 20-24 hours per week - or more
• Wages - start at $17.65-19.25 per hour ( HIgher, based on experience)
• 4 routes daily weekdays (about 4 hours +/-) each day during school sessions.
• Optional additional work opportunities and compensation:
- Fields Trips
- After-school activities
- Mid-day routes
• An annual Retention/Performance Bonus of up to 5.5% of your total wages earned
• Working hours (shifts) are typically between the hours of 6:30 AM and 8:30 AM and then again between 2:00 PM and 4:00 PM
• Split Shifts will apply (a double route in the morning and a double route in the afternoon)
• Additional driving work may be offered during the day
• Some opportunity for evenings and weekends work may be available for extra income
• A valid Class A or B Commercial Driver's License (CDL), preferably with P & S endorsements.
Badger Bus can assist with needed endorsements.
• An acceptable Driving Record
• Acceptable Pre-Employment Drug Screen Results
• Acceptable Criminal Background Check Results.