Badger Bus hopes for continued well-being and health for you and yours as we all get through these uncertain times - Stay well!
We are opening our available positions for your applications and we appreciate your consideration. We do not yet have open office hours to work on hiring, we are using your submissions to establish a list for recruiting and hiring - which will be used once we get closer to being able to restart the services Badger Bus provides.
- - -
Come be a Truck & Fleet Technician - Mechanic at Badger Bus
Are you mechanically talented, with experience in vehicle repair and maintenance? Alternatively, do you have technical/mechanical skills that might translate to spending quality time with vehicles in our state of the art shop?
Do you care about the quality of your work and how your expertise and ability helps keep drivers & passengers safe as well as helping to maintain vehicle uptime? Could you like being well-compensated for your work and having a bit of a flexible schedule as well?
Welcome to your new job!
If this sounds like you, Come join us - Full-time positions are available now.
- 40 hours (+/-) per week
- Pay to $25 per hour
- Paid training/testing
- Strongly qualified candidates will have their Commercial Driver License (CDL) with P & S endorsements and large vehicle mechanical & maintenance experience
The Position Requirements
- Experience in a professional automotive, truck/bus or industrial equipment environment
- Successfully completed an auto/diesel tech school program
- Proficiency in the proper use of common tools of the trade
- A basic toolbox of quality hand tools. (specialty tools supplied)
- A foundational/working knowledge of automotive/equipment systems
- Competency with vehicle electrical, A/C and drivability diagnostics a plus
- Ability to/familiarity with perform(ing) vehicle alignments
- Fabrication/welding skills
- Acceptable written and verbal communication skills,
- Ability to follow verbal and/or written instructions
- Basic or better computer skills
- An interest in progressive learning
- Abilities and willingness to work in a team environment
- Ability to lift 50 lbs regularly, to periodically sit and stand, kneel, and/or squat, sometimes for long periods.
- Pre-employment requirements include
- Background checking, driving records check, drug screening, and physical exam
- A valid regular driver license & have or be able to obtain a CDL with P/S endorsements.
Don’t have your CDL?
We train! Training is available to otherwise qualified applicants - including training to obtain your Class B CDL with P & S endorsements.
It’s been over 100 years...
Operating people-transportation services for over 100 years, Badger Bus is a family-owned and operated company. Founded in 1920 to transport people between Madison and Monroe, Badger Bus continues at outstanding sales and services ever since!
Apply today and come be a valued member of our team!