Radius Global Solutions LLC is currently hiring a 1st Party Debt Collector to join our Ramsey, NJ team.
The First Party Collections Agent will initiate the appropriate action to collect past due balances and record accurate notes on delinquent accounts. In addition, reporting of collection activities to the Collections Supervisor and/or Manager is required.
* Place outbound telephone calls to Consumers regarding delinquent accounts and negotiate repayment options.
* Field inbound telephone calls from Consumers regarding delinquent accounts and negotiate repayment options.
* Update collection notes and change account statuses based on established procedures
* Review accounts to be recommended for Legal referral.
* Participate in regular meetings and communicate opportunities for process improvement.
* All other duties as assigned.
* This position does not have Supervisory Responsibilities/ Accountabilities.
* Previous legal collections experience a plus.
* Previous collections, customer service, sales, or telemarketing experience required.
* Regular attendance and adherence to a set schedule required, which includes breaks and lunches.
* Strong oral communication and interpersonal skills required. Must be an active listener.
* Excellent computer navigation skills required.
* Experience using CRS and automated dialers preferred.
* High School diploma or equivalent required, some post-secondary education a plus.
* Working knowledge of and willingness to comply with the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), as well as state and federal collection laws required.
Background checks and drug screens are performed.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Disabled/Veteran