C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of Enterprise AI software for accelerating digital transformation. The proven C3 AI Suite provides comprehensive services to build enterprise-scale AI applications more efficiently and cost-effectively than alternative approaches. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open, data-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data science and application development. Learn more at:
C3 AI has an opening for a Technical Solutions Architect. You will be required to design and implement advanced application integration solutions, deploy existing C3 AI product suite applications, and build new cutting-edge tools on the C3 AI platform. C3 AI product suite is entirely data-driven, so a great candidate will have a passion for acquiring, analyzing, and transforming data to generate insight. This role is very hands-on and requires a perfect combination of "big picture", solution-oriented mindset and solid implementation skills.
This role requires US Citizenship or US Permanent Residence. Active Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance (Secret or higher) is preferred.
- Engage directly with customers to configure and implement a full-stack solution, including integrations, according to functional requirements.
- Assess technical risks and come up with mitigation strategies.
- Perform debugging, troubleshooting, modifications and unit testing of integration solutions.
- Support, monitor, execute production application jobs and processes.
- Develop new specs, documentation, participate in the development of technical procedures and user support guides.
- 5+ years of experience with system/data integration, development or implementation of enterprise and/or cloud software.
- Deep understanding of enterprise architecture and enterprise application integration.
- Proficiency in data integration/EAI technologies, such as Tibco.
- Extensive experience with Unix-based operating systems.
- Experience with relational databases (any vendor).
- Solid understanding of data modeling best practices.
- Engineering degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
- Working knowledge of Agile Software development methodology.
- Strong organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail.
- Strong analytical ability, judgment and problem analysis techniques.
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a cross functional team.
- SaaS and business intelligence/analytics implementation experience is a plus.
- Active Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance (secret or higher).
provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits.
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.
C3 IoT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.