C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of Enterprise AI software for accelerating digital transformation. The proven C3 AI Platform provides comprehensive services to build enterprise-scale AI applications more efficiently and cost-effectively than alternative approaches. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open, data-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data science and application development. Learn more at:
C3 AI is seeking a highly skilled individual with experience in managing delivery of complex enterprise software and AI project deployments, with a track record of driving tangible business value and outcomes for customers. Expertise and experience in application development, AI/ML and data integration are required in addition to domain experience in one or more of the following industries: Manufacturing, Aerospace and Defense, Oil & Gas, Financial Services, Life Sciences, Healthcare, Telecommunications, and High Tech.
TheDelivery Managerworkswith executive customer stakeholders to define use cases,translate use cases into specifications, quantify and track business value,provide oversight to technical resources and data scientists to drivemeasurablebusiness outcomes, andwork across business and technical teams toproliferateC3 AIsolutionsacross the enterprise.
This position requirestechnical aptitude anda combination ofskills:strategyconsulting,facilitation, stakeholder management,project management, process optimization,analytics,andAImethods-a person who loves fixing problems and alwaysbrings their best to work.
This role requires US Citizenship or US Permanent Residence. Active Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance (Secret or higher) is preferred.
We are hiring delivery managers in Tysons, VA, Dayton, OH and Huntsville, AL.
Successful candidateswill oversee the entire software implementation life cycleand accomplishthe following activities:
- Collaborate with customers to craft compelling use cases that drive business value, translate use cases into requirements and specifications, validate the tractability and define the data requirements for AI use cases
- Quantifyand track value metrics that can be realized from C3 AIsolutions
- Adviseexecutive customer stakeholders on future use case roadmap and implementation plans aligned to C3 AI solutionsand drivecustomersuccess and adoption with a focusoncustomerretention,advocacyand expansion
- Turn business requirements intoapplication features and capabilities, mapuse casesto granular team tasks andproduce detailedproduction project work plans
- Leadtheengagement team to perform implementation activities in collaboration with C3 AI team members from Application Development, Data Integration,Solution Architecture,Data Science, Products, QA, and DevOps
- Diveinto technical details and lead activities to ensure successful delivery to our customers (e.g., functional scoping,applicationand data integration quality assurance, deliver training, issue debugging and resolution)
- Anticipatestakeholder needs,removeobstaclesandacceleratethe path tocustomersuccess, track and addressrisksbefore they becomeissues,solvedelivery challenges, addressingresource contention, scoping issues and managingexpectations
- Develop high quality and polished internal and external deliverables and other documentation to enable customer success, building a trusted advisor relationship
- Communicate effectivelyand proactivelywith customers,defineandinterpretthe AI results in thecustomer'sbusiness context
- Provideoversight to the data science teamandensureacompelling outcome
- Travel to customer sites (50% average)
- Bachelor'sdegree in Computer Science, Engineering,Statistics,Mathematics, OperationsResearchor similar field;Advanced Engineering degreeor MBA preferred
- Minimum of 6-8 years delivery management experience with enterprise SaaS solutions
- Experience leading engagements with substantial exposure and involvement with data science, cloud infrastructure, solution architecture, application development, and data engineering
- Credible customer presence, capable of stepping into a trusted advisor role
- Data-driven, analytically oriented, with a commitment to process improvement
- Ability to successfully communicate and work with senior executive stakeholders
- Leadership experience, the ability to enforce good project governance and promote delivery excellence
- Effectively work across customer and internal teams to problem solve, define scope, write technical specifications,quantifyand track success metrics, and manage against a plan
- Demonstrated ability to navigate between the business and technical domains of a software implementation project, providing leadership in both
- Excellent presentation, written, communication with keen attention to detail, and interpersonal skills
C3 AI provides excellent benefits and a competitive compensation package, which include:
- Generous equity plan.
- Salary range: $155,000 - $190,000 USD.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for current or future company sponsorship.
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.
C3 IoT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.