C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of Enterprise AI software for accelerating digital transformation. The proven C3 AI Suite provides comprehensive services to build enterprise-scale AI applications more efficiently and cost-effectively than alternative approaches. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open, data-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data science and application development. Learn more at:
The AI Solution Manager/AI Senior Solution Manager (Federal) role is a combination of Technical Project Management, Product Development, and Business Development. The AI Solution Manager/Senior AI Solution Manager (Federal) will work at the leading edge of our business, driving cross-functional efforts to apply C3 AI solutions to complex predictive and prescriptive problems in new domains and for new customers. The AI Solution Manager/Senior AI Solution Manager (Federal) identify and quantify high-impact business opportunities, scope them to tractable AI/ML problems, and drive the delivery of solutions with compelling business value.
Recent examples of successful engagements include inspections on imported food supply chains, intelligence synthesis for fighter aircraft, anomaly detection on in-orbit spacecraft, and chronic disease prevention. These are impactful projects with high levels of internal and external visibility.
- Lead high-performing C3 AI teams including data scientists, solutions engineers, application engineers, and product managers in the delivery of quick turnaround, production-ready AI/ML applications.
- Collaborate with decision-makers, IT leaders, Data Science Leads, and subject matter experts in Federal Agencies to identify and frame compelling use cases for the C3 AI Suite.
- Work as a trusted partner with C3 AI Sales and potential customers to communicate the C3 AI offering, define tractable AI/ML use cases, and scope production-ready AI/ML applications.
- Convert firsthand experience into impactful input to our product direction and strategy.
- Regular travel (25+%) to customer sites is required.
Qualified candidates will combine an advanced technical degree with management consulting experience and have a record of successful delivery of complex, multi-faceted projects. Specific requirements are:
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or similar field, and Master of Science, Public Administration or Business Administration degrees with technical concentrations/expertise.
- 6+ years of work experience that includes technical problem solving and project delivery.
- Deep knowledge of at least one Federal Agency mission area and the ability to lead and shape AI/ML use case development with customers.
- Technical competence in cloud architectures and services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills, and experience in delivering effective presentations to senior executives - decision-makers, IT executives, and SMEs.
- Technical, polished, driven, goal-oriented and proven record of delivery.
- Ability to learn quickly with excellent analytical problem-solving skills.
- Ability to lead projects and work collaboratively across diverse teams.
- Programming experience in AI/ML, and the data science pipeline.
- Master of Science in Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering, Statistics, or similar field.
- Experience in working in an agile engineering organization.
- Understanding of the competitive landscape in enterprise big data and machine learning platforms.
- Understanding of the FAR and experience with the government contracting processes.
- Competency in public speaking and customer interaction.
C3 AI provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for current or future company sponsorship.
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.
C3 IoT is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.